Season six, episode "ONE" of sex and the city just brought me back to where I was couple weeks ago... Reminiscing and longing...Those two words, I thought, have evaporated..
Here goes again the melancholy... For this, I would like to blame the freaking rain that has prevented me from going out.. and my recklessness...of all 94 episodes, ofcourse I would choose that... Damn it!
But right 30 mins ago, before watching that exact episode to be exact,I actually was feeling just fine...
I worked, I had a good nap and my favorite food delivered...I guess you can only understand the meaning of relaxing when you barely have time to sit and be by yourself...
I always appreciate my 'loner' time... You know, the time when you can just be by yourself and do whatever you wanna do...without having to converse or even compromise with other people and their needs...
Being alone and all reminds me of the question that people have thrown around me since my returning, and its only been 2 weeks...
"When are you going start to settle down?"
And I am sure that the settle down here means romance wise. The questions, I believe, would go along with these: "why don't you start thinking about settling down with someone?" "Has the idea of getting married crossed your mind?" "Why don't you date an Indonesian?"
Well the last question, I actually, have heard a lot from people...
But honestly, I am not even certain how to answer all of those questions and I am pretty sure that there is no right answer.
I am enjoying my life the way it is now. Yes, sometimes I get my hearts broken. Yes, sometimes I do wanna have someone whom I can go home to. I am fully aware that my life is imperfect...
And I might not know when I can end people's question of settling down...
But all I know for sure is, I am 23 going on 24 this year and my life has just begun.
And I believe that everything will fall into places at the right place and on the perfect time.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment