Friday, February 27, 2009

Not "the one"

My dearest bestfriend said "I guess there's always that one person that you will always come back to, and I guess for him... that person is not you, its her"

Well, he's not that one person for me either.
He's not the one that I am always always reminded of...
He's not the one that I sometimes secretly hope for...
He's not the one that randomly comes to my dream and makes me smile...
He's not the one that everytime I hear his name, I shiver...
He's not the one that I would give up my life for
He's not the one whose name will always be the nicest thing I have heard
He's not the one that my parents get mad about everytime they hear some news about him... cuz' they know his effect on me
He's not the one that I built my world and dreams around...
He's not the one who makes me anxious everytime I have to think that someday, I might have to see him tying the knot with someone else
He's not the one that had, has and will always have some part of me...
He's not the one that I love, and I always will...
He's not "the one" for me,
But I was willing to try...
I was willing to learn to embrace my feeling
It was scary and uncertain...
But I slowly broke those wall around me...I did.
Because I thought It might worth it...
But in the end, I guess I was wrong...
Because I will never be "the one" for him.

No comments: