Oh well... i've been home for about 2 weeks already... yea time flies pretty fast...
I met some friends last nite... and I found out that people do read my blog... honestly it is quite an honor for me, never thought that they would actually spend times to read my 'thoughts'
Apparently for them, my blog quite comes off as desperation... i wasnt sure what i should i say when I heard that...
I dont wanna defend myself... although I really hate if anyone think that I am not strong enough...
I understand that people can intrepret this blog anyway they want... but at the same time, I dont wanna hide any things from my blog...whats the point having a diary if you dont say what you really feel? the different is I just need to tell myself that, this is a public diary... so good news for you...I will keep writing what I really feel or think...
cuz' when i think about it more... there is nothing wrong to show vulnerability... then again...you can not always be strong all the times...and to me, my blog is my media where I can really be honest about my feelings (which apparently seems pretty 'desperate')...something that might still seem taboo for me to be displayed in public.
...even the funniest clown sometimes still shades some tears...
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment