It is raining outside and it has always been raining every night lately...As I am writing this, I see how the rain describes some current events in my life: sometimes it soothes me but there are many times when I wish I'd just stay home.
It could be your frenemies indeed.
And just like the rain, you can't really stop some events in your life to occur... They are inevitable, regardless how painful they are to you.
Life, you can't just choose to get in and out anytime you want...
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger"
This I remind myself everyday...
You need ridiculously big faith... But sometimes you find yourself wondering, "Really? Can I make it through the rain?" and when you seek around, you don't find any signs.
Worse, your necessary faith takes time to be found...
Your eyes seemed to be immune regardless how desperately you want to cry. You listen to your own words repeating every wisdoms you have heard, but somehow they all just sound strange.
It is like you're there but your soul is no where close.
When this happened, one could only beg that Alloh didn't trust her enough to go through this alone, she needed HIM more than anything.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment