Some people finds it easy to speak their mind, some people finds it easier to write about how they feel... but I am neither of them, at least not now. I find myself trying to figure out what or how I truly feel.
Why? I might know the reason... but I am trying my best to ignore it. It is for my own good, I said to myself and tried to justify my action. My mother once said that I should not lie to myself and my heart. But she never told me if the truth would only break my heart.
This is the moment that I realize how heartless I could be... or tried to be. It is for my own sake, there once again I tried to tell myself. I have been there too many times. Though every person brought different stories, the memories remain the same. They all are, somewhat, unpleasant.
True, that your life is a lesson to learn. True, that you cant always get what you want. Those are what I believe. I saw, I fell and I, somehow, managed to stand up again. Right or wrong, this is how I have coped and managed to be the person who I am right now.
I am stubborn and yes I know that. "Start fresh" I kept saying... but that words just have not gone through my mind.
I just wish we were stronger... I just wish I believed myself when I said "start fresh"
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so, just share your stories here.. its better wrote it on your blog than just kept in on your own i guess..
so what's your stories,mam? :P
Post a Comment